Of course I love Blogs, and I often spend free time late into the evenings reading through them, even ones not related to wargaming. So I thought it would be a great idea to start posting up when I find something interesting or just a shout out to other sites that I tend to read.


So first up is a congratulations to Saint Andrews Wargaming. If you haven't ever been there, you should check out why the reached 100,000 views in just under one year. (btw I was not even close to that when I started during my first year).

So check out battle reports, 40k discussions, and more over at Saint Andrews Wargaming.
http://standwargaming.blogspot.com/



If you are interested in joining the Faeit 212 BlogExchange, and getting some exposure to your site, please shoot me an email, natfka@live.com.

Requirements...... Must be about Tabletop Wargaming.... thats it!
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...