While this does not sound like a new codex, it could be some new models, or even a supplement update like we have seen recently. I thought this was worth sharing, although I don't really have much at the moment that confirms or negates this. There has been some very reliable rumors saying that we wont get a new codex until next year, however, Tau and Orks were out of left field, so I would not put it past Games Workshop to do some very quick updates.


Here is the rumor thread he is talking about below.
http://natfka.blogspot.com/2016/02/hints-for-future-codex.html


via anonymous sources on Faeit 212
CSM Rumor: Not sure what other info you have on this and my source has kinda dried up 
on this for now, but I think your post about a future codex may be related 
to a release I heard about. Before things dried up it was confirmed to me 
there is a list of future releases, 3 to 4 months like the one that came 
out for Christmas, going out to GW stores and there are CSM releases on it.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...