The Thunderhawk Gunship is one of those models many people hope to get some day and put together. Here is Ben's new Thunderhawk Gunship!


Natfka,
I finally have my dream model, the legendary Thunderhawk Gunship.
Me and a friend have been working on it, he has lots of Forge World items and this is my first, so I asked him for help. He has done all the reshaping and has put bolts into the wings for easy of transport. Still tons to do and I am very greatful for my friends help (Steve Ryder) and I am very inexperienced with this level of modelling (for example I just melted a bit while cleaning releasent off it). However I intend to put it together and paint it.

Here are a few pictures of the model so far and I will send more when it is closer to being done. I have put my Storm Raven alongside it to show how I hope it will look when done. The chapter is my own, the Astral Skulls (no relation to those tratiors the Astral Claws!)

Best Regards
Ben






What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...