What's On Your Table tonight features the Militarum Tempestus with Desert Storm Scions and Taurox Prime


Hello Gary,
I think that your segment "What's On Your Table" is a great opportunity! 

I want to present my Desert Storm Scions. I've always been into military elite units, and when GW released the Taurox and the Scions sets I was very happy. I'm slowly building up my scions army at the moment along the lines of the US Desert Storm uniforms and vehicle paints, here are the first few models which are done. 

I modified the hot-shot lasguns, because I didn't like their Ghostbuster style, and wanted them to look more like real machine guns. Now they look like carbine or smgs with a silencer, and I think that fits a special forces gun with a range of 18".

The Taurox Prime is fully magnetized, I use the Scions flag on the Taurox to represent that it's the Scion Command (HQ) vehicle and I made the hinges on the backdoor work. 

I hope you enjoy the pics
regards
Craig









What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...