First up tonight for What's On Your Table, we are looking at a Warhammer Fantasy Slann Mage-Priest from Brendon.


Hi, it's Brendan again. So after many months of procrastination I finally finished painting my Slann Mage-Priest for my lizardman army and I really wanna show it off. (looking at my pictures im already noticing spots I missed but that's for another time)

Fans of Homestuck might like this as I based my paint scheme of the Genesis Frog. So he's all spacey and what not. 

So his throne is pretty basic, base coat of Fortress Grey washed with Agrax Earthshade then lined with Balthazar Gold. The vines Knarloc Green and Bleached Bone and Earthshade wash for the tusks.

The Slann him self I based with Imperial Primer, then used Genestealer Purple for the base of the big purple nebula, added Mechandrite Red to it and layered that on top. The blue nebulae were Mordian Blue with a slight mix of Genestealer Purple. Ice Blue for the comet with White inside (duh). Finally I used a toothpick to dot all the stars.

I had a lot of fun painting him, hope you enjoy. 
Brendan







What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...