I have a massive Dropzone game coming this weekend on Saturday and with that I thought I would show off one of the latest Dropzone Commander entries for What's On Your Table by Paul.


Hi Natfka,
Thankyou so much for showing my Poseidon Dropship on your website recently!
To follow up I've just completed a Shaltari 1500pt commission, pictures enclosed.  
My client has also commissioned me for 1500pts of UCM, PHR and Scourge so if you like I can send you updates when they're completed?

many thanks again
Paul
www.theunrealisticartist.com










What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...