Ghost Warriors of Iyanden arrive for our second half of What's On Your Table.


Hello again Naftka!
While not playing Necromunda I'm getting more familiar with the new edition of 40K, and my eyes have turned back towards my pointy eared favourites. Eldar and Dark Eldar (but for now it will be my Eldar), and they're both great to play in Maelstrom of War missions.

Iyanden is my Craftworld of choice, since I love the idea of fielding a force of "Ghost Warriors", and the minis are swell!

I currently have about 1000 points painted up, and more to come, so mainly now they're either allying Dark Eldar, or going as allies for my Dark Eldar while they wait for the reinforcements.

My favourite model to paint was the Spiritseer, but my outmost favourite model in the army so far is the Wraithknight. I had to do some conversion work to get his pose done, and I'm glad with the result.

I hope you all like what I had to show this time, and hopefully I can show some of my Dark Eldar in the future!
War on~
Jimmy









What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...