Tonight for 'What's On Your Table' we are looking a fully converted army of Dark Mechanicum, created out of the daemon machines of the Chaos Space Marines.


I have recently started making a Chaos Space Marine force, which represents the Dark Mechanicum. Currently, the total is about 1500 points and includes a mixture of heavily converted models and some more normal models too. I have played a few small games with some of the units, almost all of which I have lost, but the aim of the project is for me to try making something unusual, rather than design a competitive army.

To show the progress that I make with the project, I have started a blog called Dark Mechnanicus - Legio Maledictus ( http://legio-maledictus.blogspot.co.uk/ ).

Thanks,
James Slaytor












What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...