Another Installment of "Whats On Your Table" is from Will showing off his Chaos Space Marines and Traitor Astra Militarum‏.



First off, I apologise for the picture quality in some of the above, I’m no expert when it comes to photography. These are a selection of my converted (work in progress) Emperor’s Children and mechanised traitor guard. The majority of the photos are of one of my converted Defilers (with some maulerfiend parts). The others include a noise marine champion, commanding officer for the guard and a leader for my new unit of Scions.

Will










What's on your table is an opportunity for readers to share what they are working on. Conversions, painting, batreps, even side home brew projects. If you want to Share "What's On Your Table". Please no more than 8 pics, send your project to natfka@live.com. If for any reason you do not want your name used, please say so.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...