Warhammer has a extremely large world wide community, and every week new blogs are joining the BlogExchange we have here on Faeit 212. Its gives us an excellent opportunity to explore what other people are doing in the hobby, learn some new tricks modelling and painting, and perhaps a few new tactics for the our next game.

So what is the Blog Exchange? It is basically an exchange of blogs on each others blog rolls. Its that simple. The search engine beneath the blog roll is also set so that readers may do a search on all the blogs on the exchange for whatever it is that they are interested in. So if your blog is being added, Mondays is when I spotlight each new blog to the exchange. The purpose of the Faeit 212 BlogExchange is to generate traffic and ideas to the wider community of Warhammer related blogs around the world.



Excommunicate Traitoris
by Karitas

Mostly 40k, some malifaux, some mordheim, some random painting of cool minis. heavily hobby, painting conversions, terrain; some rambling, occasional play.

I teach game design and 3D graphics, some of which occasionally seems through into the blog, I enjoy making tutorials, must be the teacher in me, and love the blog community and interaction.

I've been playing 40 since RTB01 and DnD before that.. Games are literally my life, and yes, I do know how lucky I am.


Frontline Gaming
by Reecius and Team









Skulkers Surprise
by  Malduran

I have played 40k for quite a while now, a fair few years. I'm not a good player and i'm constantly learning. Skulkers- surprise is just a place for me to share my battle reports, tactics, and general thoughts about the  game we all love. While i don't have anything ground braking, i hope you find a little nugget of wisdom, or just learn from my mistakes but i hope you find this blog interesting nether the less.


Universo 40k
by Krazy Bermer


Warhammer 40k & Board Games 
from Greece
by Chris D

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...