I originally read through the Ard Boyz missions and moved on. Really I wasnt too interested in the fine details until the time of the tournament. The missions looked OK, so I really was not too concerned.

Something has changed.



The previous years, I always printed out the missions. After 3 revisions of the semi-finals missions (because of how poor the preliminary missions were), I wont be printing nothing out until the night before. In fact, I wont get into the details of the mission until a couple days before.

The missions were changed August 1st. If someone would like to enlighten me what the changes were it would be nice to know. I read the new ones, but didnt see any big changes.

Here is the link. Ard_Boyz_Prelim_Scenarios_08.01.11
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...